Next Generation Data Science in a Secure Cloud
Tuesday, March 16th
at 11am CET / 10am GMT
As more and more data scientists and companies move their work processes and projects to the cloud, it becomes of an exponentiated importance, how to professionally and cost-effectively scale your Data Science capability within a secure cloud that delivers scalability, reproducibility and automation in an open framework.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- how to master the key challenges every data science team faces when training and operationalizing complex AI models at scale.
- how to run classic machine learning workloads and run algorithms such as XGBoost and Apache Spark at large scale, flipping between a simple CPU backend and a DGX A100 powered compute environment with a single click.
- how to address the reproducibility challenge that is notoriously present in all stochastic workloads.
- how to deploy models via a single-click deployment process.
- how to be compliant to the General European and German Data Protection Regulations as well as adhering to the company’s own Security Governance.
Book your seat now!
Regional Sales Director – Domino Data Lab
Principal Data Scientist for EMEA – Domino Data Lab
CTO – GTS Data Processing
Head of Product Management – GTS Data Processing